Love – Hate – Indifferent #1 21 November 08Posted by Fantastic Four in Fun, Life.
Tags: indifferent, lists, love and hate, mayssa
The word of the month is LIST.
Inspired by Conor’s 200 (!) list and my real life friend Mayssa’s “love and hate” lists, I am starting my very own.
At the moment I love
- getting up early in the morning; it makes my day longer and allows me to get much more done.
- sleeping in, not really sleeping but generally lazing in bed.
- the rain.
- real smiles.
- people who smile a real smile especially when it lingers in the corner of their lips a little longer than it takes to say Hi, how are you?
- feta cheese toasted sandwich and tea in the morning.
- drinking water and feeling the thirst quenched immediately, I can hear my body sigh in satisfaction aahhhh that was good.
- a big bear hug.
- my bum.
- the minty fresh feeling in my mouth after I brush my teeth.
- learning a new word.
- solving the Saturday Crosaire on the Irish Times over breakfast on a Sunday.
- dogs in petshops; I want to take all of them home.
- juicy, crisp, sweet chunks of watermelon.
- meaningful youtube videos.
- especially this one: Kiwi it brings a tear to my eye.
- my mum during our chats on Skype, especially when she is not asking me about coming back home or having babies.
- all of Kings of Leon songs and their lead singer Caleb Followill’s voice. (Note: see my next musiquality post on KoL)
- cyberspace and blogosphere.
- my personal space.
- after a long day when I lay in bed and I hear my body sigh in satisfaction as it melts into the mattress ahhhh horizontal to the ground, thank you thank you thank you.
- a Korean day spa in Chatswood. One of these days…
- hair wash and scalp massage in the hairdresser’s inclined chair.
- goosebumps and that indescribable feeling that flow from my head through to my arms and down to my legs during the conditioning scalp massage. Note: almost as much as sex.
- quiet orgasm.
- writing a love and hate list.
- finding out there is a whole lot more I love than I originally thought.
- watching moves @ Gold Class on a weekday before 3pm because it’s cheaper.
- listening to the silence, hearing nothing and smiling.
- cooking delicious, divine food.
- The song I Will Never Love You More.
- fantasizing about exercising.
- pressing my palms on both sides of my face and pushing them back, looking to see how a cosmetic surgery would look on me and cracking up breaking my heart laughing the next 5 minutes.
- checking e-mail
- feel of my skin after shower
- window shopping
- touching and smelling fruits in open fresh food markets.
- the thought of having a dog.
- the thought of having chickens in a pen in my garden and making scrambled eggs in the morning.
- the concepts of hope and change.
- singing alone
- making up the lyrics as I go, when singing alone
- re-visiting my Calvin and Hobbes books.
- going to work.
- and especially coming home from work.
- daydreaming when I have a moment to spare.
At the moment I hate
- having to get up early in the morning, although I love the fact that my days are longer and I get much more done when I do.
- too much talking (ads and djs entertaining themselves) on the radio, i want more music darnit.
- P Platers who do incredibly stupid shit on the roads, aren’t they supposed to be learning to drive still?
- feeling like a mean bad person, for hoping that the same P Platers wrap themselves around a tree before they hurt anyone else on the road while doing incredibly stupid shit on the roads.
- P platers in general.
- filling up the tank with petrol for two reasons: smell and cost
- exams, assessments, tests.
- fake smiles or smiles that come to an abrupt end before the smiler has turned away from the smilee, I see them everywhere, it’s not cool.
- waking up tired.
- my bum (yep, I have a love and hate relationship with it)
- my hair on a humid day.
- reading, listening to, watching the news. no news is good news…
- reality TV.
- people who don’t, won’t, can’t say please, thank you, sorry or I love you.
- people who get mad at you for telling them the truth.
- people who get mat at you for asking them to stop doing something they shouldn’t be doing in the first place. (they are generally the same people who don’t/can’t/won’t say please, thank you, sorry)
- the word hate; it is so negative.
- getting the back of my seat kicked or pushed continuously while I am trying to watch a movie.
- and people chatting away at the movies, and wanting to say to them Why the fuck did you pay all that money if you weren’t going to watch it anyways?
- and having to ask them, politely, if they can keep their voices down a bit so I can hear and enjoy the movie. Politely, being the operative hated word here.
- drinking tap water.
- getting food stuck in my teeth at a time when I don’t have means or access to floss.
- having to listen to music, or rather noise, that some people call music.
- having to listen to the tss-chuck tss-chuck coming out of an incredibly loud mp3 player of an idiot. If I can hear the beat coming out of the headphones stuck in his ears, how loud must he be listening to it? And why don’t his ears bleed? Oh. The plugs!
- the fact that I have almost as many I hate‘s as I love‘s at the moment.
- waking up at night and having to go for a pee.
- having to wash the dishes after dinner.
- even more so, having to wash the dinner dishes the next morning.
- not being able to draw and paint like an artist.
- not being on a permanent vacation, for life, everyday, traveling.
- people who have not even once felt they loved anyone more than anything in the whole wide world.
- putting on make up, or rather, feeling like I should put make up on when we are going out.
- not being able to smell the natural aroma of fresh fruits and vegetables in the refrigerated fruit and vegetable section of Woolworths and Coles.
- hanging underwear and socks on the line; it takes forever.
- carbon footprint certificate business.
At the moment I am indifferent to
That’s all. For now…