It’s all about me. Me 16 November 08Posted by Fantastic Four in Fun, Life.
Tags: all about me, meme, onions
Oh no, I have been tagged. I am so anti-meme it’s not funny, especially since I have done one that made me spill my guts out like I have never before. Having said that, your one who tagged me is none other than the lovely goddess Vanilla. There is no other way but comply with this tag, as resistance to Vanilla is Absolute-ly futile.
The idea is to reveal seven random and or weird things about myself.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. (done and done)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself – some random, some weird. (done, wow that was tough)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (nope)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. (nope)
OK here it goes…
1) I hated onions for the most part of my life. A well-meaning neighbour made my fav pastry and put potatoes and onions in it, rather than the usual feta-cheese. One bite to try, and the half cooked crunch of onions and the accompanying smell of the onion/potato mix made me gag. I gradually trained myself to eat again but I can only eat onions completely raw (like in salad) or totally caramelised.
2) I have once kicked a man out of a train. He was masturbating with a newspaper on his lap, sitting across from a bunch of teenage school girls, looking at them intently as he did. I was enraged, I went up and told him to give me the newspaper. He was shocked, shook his head as if to say “Please don’t make me…” to which I responded with a “Do your zip up and get out of the train at the next stop or I am calling the police now.” I just waited there standing next to his seat in the aisle, and followed him downstairs to the doors, and watched him get out of the train. I surprised myself by this act and learned much from it.
3) I used to drink too much for my own good. In Norway, woke up to the loving embrace of a total stranger. Told him to help himself to breakfast, left my apartment and when I came back there was a note with a phone number, which immediately found its place in the bin. Since then, I have not had a memory lapse, ever. Also since then, I have not been able to get that drunk either.
4) I am a 3rd dan black belt in Hapkido.
5) When I was training and teaching Hapkido, I injured my knee. I had to have a knee reconstruction as I ripped ACL and MCL together during a grading. It was painful. I kept going and did further damage to my already ripped-apart knee. Sometimes I don’t know when to stop. It was one of those times, when I had this injury. It was a big mistake.
6) I have never made the same mistake twice, but it seems I am perfectly capable of finding new mistakes to make everyday.
7) I am a perfectionist. Imagine my surprise a few years ago, when I realised there is no such thing as perfect.
These aren’t the weirdest things I could write about me. But I am too shy to reveal it all. In good time my friends, in good time.
I am tagging:
You, you, you, you, you, you and you. That makes all 7 of you so go ahead and meme yourselves out!